Looking Back at 2013 | Southern California Photographer


2013 has been a big year, in both my personal and business life.  Moving from Texas back home to Southern California was a large part of year.  I found myself nearly starting over, and trying to find who I was in my photography.  I have started to find my style, my brand.  I’ve networked more than ever, meeting amazing photographers from all over, and making some awesome friends.  I started 2nd shooting weddings, and discovered a passion in something I was really unsure if I wanted to do.  My camera and I captured families, lovers, children, and even some furry friends (family). I’ve learned so much, gained experience, and have a more clear view of where I want my business to go in the coming year.  I’m excited for what’s to come, and have no doubts that 2014 will be my best year yet!

I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from 2013, from the earliest to latest.  I think seeing progress in one’s self is so important, and it’s awesome to look back at where I was, and see where I am now. Thank you to all my clients, friends, family, fellow photographers, and supporters, for helping make 2013 such a pivotal year for my business. I can’t wait to continue to learn and grow, and share more with you next year! 

I love dandelions, and think its symbolic meaning of “new beginnings” is perfect to share with all of you. Best wishes to you and your family, in the coming New Year, and beyond!

(click images to view larger)




























3 comments

yay! looks like you had a wonderful year, wishing you an even better 2014!

Reply

Consistently beautiful images! Great 2013, looking forward to seeing your 2014 work!

Reply

these look great! Can't wait to see where 2014 takes you!

Reply