Second Shooter | Claremont High School Dance Team | Southern California Photographer



A little over a month ago, I attended my first event as a vendor. I was so nervous! I put together a table, had a book printed to showcase some of my portfolio, and came up with a fun way to offer a special to everyone. It was a good experience, and meeting some other vendors was great, too. One of those vendors was Jaclyn, with Photos by Jaclyn (out of Glendora, CA). We exchanged information, and not too long after the event, she contacted me asking if I would help her photograph the Claremont High School‘s Dance Team. Although I'm a portrait photographer, I had never done anything quite like this, and i have to admit I was a little anxious at the idea (though, no matter how many times I pick up my camera for a job, there's always a little bit of nerves!). Jaclyn, myself, and another photographer took on the day, and efficiently photographed each girl at our stations, followed by buddy photos, and group photos. The girls were all beautiful, and troopers with the heat!  I think the day went well, and we came away with some great photos!

Main photographer: Jaclyn with Photos by Jaclyn.
(www.photosbyjaclyn.com)
  
Here are some of my photos from the day!

                                                                                    [click to enlarge]

     (These girls wanted to do something a little fun for their buddy shots.. For those of you who are familiar with the television show Pretty Little Liars, you may recognize the poses!)