Rianna's Portrait Session | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

School photos are great. They are a good chronological recording of a person's younger days. But, they can get boring! Instead of doing the typical "stand in front of this background and say cheese!" photo, Rianna opted to have a personal portrait session, in a more natural setting, and I'm so glad she did!

I was so pleased with the lovely light we had on this afternoon in Rancho Cucamonga. Pair the light with this beautiful girl, and I was one happy photographer!

Rianna hopes to be an actress, and I hope one day to be able to say I photographed her in her younger days! Take a look at some of the photos I captured during Rianna's portrait session!(Click if you'd like to view larger.)



5 comments

What a cute girl, great session!

Reply

She's stunning and the photos are great!

Reply

Great job! Love that light!!

Reply

Great photos! What a cool session!

Reply