Portrait Photography | Mt. Baldy, California

I've got some exciting news! I'm the proud new owner of a 5D Mark III!!! I can't even being to tell you how incredibly happy that makes me (though I'm still in a little shock that it's actually mine!).

Yesterday, a few photographer friends and I went up to Mt. Baldy for some creative time, which gave me the opportunity to play around with my new camera. It was a lovely day, with the bluest of skies, and the scenery was just beautiful. Add in the beautiful Sarah, and I walked away with some photos I love! Here are some of my favorite portraits of Sarah!
    
Mt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern California
Mt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern CaliforniaMt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern CaliforniaMt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern CaliforniaMt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern California
Mt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern California
Mt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern California
Mt Baldy Portrait Photography Southern California

20 comments

awesome!!! congrats on the 5D MKIII. that's an amazing tool that will just help you take your work to another level. :)

and, great photos, as usual!

Reply

Sarah is such a cutie! Love these.

Reply

Beautiful work Stephanie!! Love these images =)

Reply

I love these pictures! Sarah looks absolutely beautiful. And that last one of the landscape... it's breathtaking.

Reply

Freaking awesome! Amazing photos and so happy you have the markiii!

Reply

oh my gosh stephanie, these are gorgeous!! love the portraits of sarah! =)

Reply

Congrats on your new baby :) Pretty pictures!

Reply

Thank you, Ning! So excited to have this amazing tool at my fingertips. I know it will help me take my work to the next level, now that I'm not as limited!

Reply

Thank you, Joann! She is, isn't she?! I love that one, too. I had to include it, the view was too nice!

Reply

Thank you, Kristen!! SO excited to finally have it!!

Reply

Thank you, so very much, Paulina!! I so appreciate it! :)

Reply

Thank you, Jessica!! So excited to have my new baby! haha!

Reply

Sarah is the cutest! :) Woohoo Mark 3!!

Reply

awe it's Sarah! how could we not love these? haha but seriously, great job. and it's a great body ;-)

Reply

Great pictures! Yay for your new "baby!" I think we should do our family shoot in the same area, it is so beautiful and I miss the mountains so much!

Reply

She's pretty awesome!! Woohoo is right!! :)

Reply

Thanks, Taryn!! So excited to photograph your family!! :)

Reply