Girls Night Out at Alfred Angelo Bridal in Oceanside | Winner Announced

This past Thursday, I had the pleasure of participating in an awesome event put on by Alfred Angelo Bridal in Oceanside. The Girls Night Out event included wonderful vendors, beautiful models, and champagne and chocolate for the guests!

I really enjoyed talking to all the brides, and soon-to-be-married couples! I'm hoping to work with many of them very soon!

Wedding Photographer Alfred Angelo Bridal Girls Night Out Oceanside California
Wedding Photographer Alfred Angelo Bridal Girls Night Out Oceanside California

Now, onto the exciting news! The winner for a free session has been chosen! I entered the names of everyone who submitted an entry into a random picker, to come up with the winner.

Please visit either my Facebook page or my Instagram to see if you have won!!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SAOPhoto
Instagram: @photographybysao (http://instagram.com/photographybysao)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to talk with me, and all those who took part in making the Girls Night Out event a success!! Stay tuned for a full blog post on the event, coming soon!