Ch-ch-ch-Changes!

Hi there, everyone! This blog has been pretty inactive for quite some time. I'm planning on changing that! I want to start blogging more, and sharing what I've been up to. I already have a few blog posts planned!

You may have noticed my website is under construction.. there are changes going on all around! The blog is soon to be changed, as well. If you weren't aware, I recently moved back home to Southern California (Inland Empire). Moving is a lot of work, especially moving from 1500 miles away! Things are finally beginning to calm down, giving me more time to focus on my photography business. I've experienced some awesome things over the last couple of months (WPPI On The Road LA, my first time second shooting a wedding, helping to photograph a high school dance team), all of which I'll talk about in their own blog posts!
So, stay tuned! If you haven't already, go ahead and "like" my facebook page to keep up with current happenings and specials!
www.facebook.com/StephanieAnnOverstreetPhotography