Wedding Second Shooter | Southern California Photographer


Before moving back home to Southern California, I knew I wanted to start networking with as many photographers in the area as I could! I wanted to not only get my name out there, so photographers were familiar with me before I moved back, but hopefully make some lasting connections along the way. One of those connections was with Jaime (of Jaime Davis Photography, out of Signal Hill, CA). We began talking early January, planning to meet once I finished with the move. Before I moved, though, I was able to assist her for a boudoir marathon during one of my visits, and she took me on as an intern! Um, exciting!!

 On July 6th, Jaime and I finally got to work together for a wedding, and my first time second shooting! It was such a great experience all around. Not only were the bride and groom gorgeous, the bridal party fun , and the venue beautiful, but Jaime was fantastic to work with! Before leaving this wedding, I was already looking forward to the next.

 Without going on too much about how wonderful everything was, I’ll share some of my photos!
 

Main Photographer: Jaime Davis of Jaime Davis Photography (www.JaimeDavisPhoto.com)
[Go check her out, seriously. She’s amazing!]
Venue: Tivoli Too!, in Laguna Beach, CA

[Click to enlarge]
 
bride getting ready
Bridesmaids see bride for first time
Wedding rings detail shot
Wedding flowers
wedding rings detail shot
Bride and Groom first look
Bride and Groom portrait
Second shooter shot
Bride and Groom Portrait
Bridal Party PortraitBridal Party portraits
Groom seeing bride walking down aisle
Creative bride groom portraits
Wedding sand ceremony family
Wedding
bride and groom kiss
Beautiful wedding

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look into my first experience as a Second Shooter!